- National Suicide Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- National Suicide Lifeline Chat
- Behavioral Health Services at Campbell County Health: (307) 688-5000
- Crisis Text Line: Text WYO to 741-741
- Trevor Lifeline for LGBTQ: (866) 488-7386
Local Mental Health & Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Counseling Services – A mental health or substance abuse counselor is qualified to evaluate and treat mental health and substance abuse issues by providing counseling or psychotherapy.
- Psychiatric Services – Psychiatric practitioners are medical doctors or nurse practitioners who can prescribe medications to treat mental health issues.
- Psychological Services – Psychologists are qualified to do counseling and psychotherapy, perform psychological testing, and provide treatment for mental health issues.
- Printable Resource List – including local and national crisis resources, counseling resources, faith-based resources, attempt survivor support information, and loss survivor support information
Local Support Groups
- Survivors of Suicide Loss Support Group
- Teen Grief and Loss Support Group
- PFLAG Gillette – PFLAG envisions a world where diversity is celebrated and all people are respected, valued, and affirmed inclusive of their sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression.
- (307) 257-5043 for information about their events and to join the group. (This is a message phone ONLY, not a crisis line.)
Wyoming Mental Health And Substance Abuse Treatment Resources
Parenting Tips & Info
- Parent Talk Kit
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Drugs and Alcohol
- Family Prevention Pact
- ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)
- QPR (Question, Persuade, Refer) Suicide Prevention Training
- Parent’s Guide to Recognizing and Treating Depression in Your Child
- The Role of Teachers in Suicide Prevention
- The Relationship Between Bullying and Suicide
- A Manager’s Guide to Postvention in the Workplace
- Recommendations for Religious Services and Other Public Memorials
- After an Attempt – Caring for Yourself
- After an Attempt – Caring for Your Family Member
Drug Facts & Info
Medication Abuse Info & Prevention
Alcohol Facts & Info
- Best Practices and Model Requirements for Community Events